|Thursday 01 March 2012|
I'm Boshot from Lake Los Angeles,CA. In the United States. I would be honored to be your goth friend... [more]
|Tuesday 28 July 2009|
Hey... Wanna chat?
|Tuesday 03 February 2009|
Hey, I sent you a messgae the other day but it doesn't seem to be there..strange! Hop e alls well w... [more]
|Monday 02 February 2009|
Yeah, I'm ok thanks, snowing here brrrr
|Friday 30 January 2009|
Hey,hows you :)
Other places to find me:
SWEETMEATX has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
| Thursday 27 November 2008|
Message: it kinda looks like a turkey???
| Monday 27 October 2008|
Message: Happy Holloweeen !
How best to decribe me, well I can be very bouncy and loud but also very caring and sensitive. I can get over excited and physically bouncy up and down over little things. I think I'm a lot of fun and fairly easy going. I use to be very active in the local rock scene but in the last few years I've taken a step back. I am very passionate about music, metal, industrial, rock etc and love my horror from the classic 60's Roger Corman films all the way through to Planet terror, I also have a large collection of vampire and werewolf films. I am a big fan of fun days out from the threatre to monster trucks, if somethings going on I want to go. What I am looking for, some one easy going, I can have fun with, someone passionate about music and if you happen to have a soft spot for horror films that would rock.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Body Type
- romantic comedy, horror, sci-fi, action, comedy
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- light brown
- single - never married
- Have Kids
- yes - single parent home
- Education Level
- Technical / Science / Engineering
- Do you smoke?
- no - open to dating smokers though
- I currently live
- with kids, with pets
- Socially, I am
- the life of the party, home body, flirt, comic relief
- Food Related
- Vegetarian, Carnivore, Chinese
- punk, intellectual, tree hugger, pirate, lover, geek, nerd, fun loving, flirt, professional, romantic
- pirate at heart
- Religious Views
- Not Religious, but Spiritual, Not Religious
- let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)
- I'm looking for
- friends only, penpal, relationship, dating, conversation, soulmate, mr. right
- My Sign
- taurus : april 20-may 20, i was born in may
- Industrial Music ; Vampires ; Horror ; Looking For Friends ; Looking to Date ; Seeking LTR
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
- Hobbies & Interests
- movies, music
- Their Body Type
- supermodel, slim, slender, skinny, fit, average, athletic, a few extra pounds
- Hair Color
- dark brown, blond, black, auburn, depends on the day of the week, light brown, red
- single, single - never married, widowed
- Have Kids
- no - definitely want them though, no - maybe with the right person, yes - grown and out of the house, yes - single parent home
- Their Education Level
- high school grad, college grad, post-Graduate, some college, some high school
- Do they smoke?
- no - open to dating smokers though, socially, no - will not date a smoker, only when I drink
- prescription only, never
- They are looking for
- miss right, soulmate, relationship, penpal, friends only, dating
- Heavy Metal, Rock, Hard Rock, Death Metal, Alternative Rock, Punk, Metal, Industrial
SWEETMEATX's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for SWEETMEATX*
Last forum posts of SWEETMEATX on Goth Passions
please help my family are so abusive to me
please help me Im upset and I need someone nice to talk to
Kill II this, City of god?
Current Favorite Books for SWEETMEATX
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Goth Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for SWEETMEATX
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Goth Passions video game Library
Goth Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
FIND Other Singles In
Meet In The Real World