Other places to find me:
DRKLAW has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
Meh... Is it so much to ask?
Meh... Is it so much to ask?
I'll admit that I don't really consider myself gothic or anything, but I like people that are. They are unorthodox and unique. I would label myself more emo than anything.
But I'm just looking for some people that share some of the same interests as me. I don't really conform to the majority of the pop culture crap that's out there. There isn't nothing wrong with it per say, but if you're basing your life around it so much that when someone describes you, you sound like the outline for a tabloid, then somethings wrong with your priorities.
I appreciate people that have some depth of soul to them and can carry on a meaningful conversation. Although having meaningless small talk is fine too. I just want to make sure the person I'm talking to has the potential for more than just that. I'm not really a high energy person, (it can come in spurts though) but that just leaves me time to reflect and pursue my geeky interests.
I like the kind of people that still have some hope for the world, a childlike sense of wonder. And a good sense of humor is a must.
I don't like people that party all the time, do drugs, have more alcohol in their system than a doctor's office, are narrow minded, jocks and/or are gearheads.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Body Type
- a few extra pounds
- romance, action, sci-fi, drama, romantic comedy, comedy, bollywood
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- blond, light brown, depends on the day of the week
- single - never married
- Have Kids
- no - definitely want them though
- Education Level
- currently in college
- Artistic / Musical, Computer related / Hardware, Education / Academic Research, Other
- Do you smoke?
- no - open to dating smokers though
- I currently live
- with pets, with roommate(s), on a pirate ship
- Socially, I am
- shy at first, but warm up quickly, anti-social, home body, loner, flirt, better in small groups, comic relief, a couch potato
- Political Views
- liberal, not interested in politics
- Food Related
- Chinese, Omnivore, Italian, Spicy, Junk Food Junkie, BRAINS!!!
- fun loving, flirt, geek, romantic, intellectual, tree hugger, playa hater, introvert, liberal, loner, nerd, redneck, lover
- psychic, goatee
- Religious Views
- Pagan, Wiccan, Not Religious, but Spiritual
- let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)
- I'm looking for
- soulmate, miss right, the yin to my yang, romance, relationship, dating, conversation
- My Sign
- virgo : aug. 23-sept. 22
- Rabbits, Tribbles, Cats, Small Furry Creature, Farm Animals
- Mysticism ; Paganism ; Looking For Friends ; Looking to Date ; Marriage Minded ; Seeking LTR ; Gothic Architecture ; EMO
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
No preferences defined yet!
DRKLAW's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for DRKLAW*
Favorites / Friends for DRKLAW
Last forum posts of DRKLAW on Goth Passions
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for DRKLAW
|Dante's Equation by Jane Jensen|
|1984 (Signet Classics) by George Orwell|
|God Against the Gods: The History of the War Between Monotheism and Polytheism by Jonathan Kirsch|
|Living Wicca: A Further Guide for the Solitary Practitioner (Llewellyn's Practical Magick Series) by Scott Cunningham|
|The Truth About Witchcraft Today (Truth About Series) by Scott Cunningham|
Visit the Goth Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for DRKLAW
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Goth Passions video game Library
Goth Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
FIND Other Singles In
Meet In The Real World